Date: 3/25/20 12:53 pm
From: Kevin D <polykick...>
Subject: [KlamathBasinBirdNews] White Geese at Summer Lake
We took a drive from Bend, down to Summer Lake on Saturday before any stay
at home orders went into effect. I think we saw a total of three cars in
the refuge. There were six swans on a pond near the headquarters, many
thousands of white geese on the northern end of Summer Lake proper, and
maybe a couple 100 gulls on the man-made rock island. It was a really nice
day. I'm still playing with camera settings for my 100-400mm lens, and some
of the photos are not too crisp. Additional photos located here:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/Ww6LYAcpbXoTKHQZ7

Thanks,
Kevin Desrosiers
Bend, Oregon

For more information, including posting guidelines, visit the Group's web page at:
https://sites.google.com/site/klamathbasinbirdnews/
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Klamath Basin Bird News" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to klamathbasinbirdnews+<unsubscribe...>
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/klamathbasinbirdnews/<94b90513-5614-438a-a4f1-586d67763f69...>

Join us on Facebook!