Date: 3/25/20 12:49 pm
From: Herbert Larner <dmarc-noreply...> (Redacted sender birdergonewild for DMARC)
Subject: [va-bird] Long Tailed Duck in Augusta County .
Hello all

I left work early today & did a little birding before going home . Gabriel Mapel called me & told me that there are two Long - tailed Ducks at the Waste Water Treatment Plant in Stuarts Draft & also a Yellow - crowned Night Heron at the Shenandoah Wetlands . My find is a pair of Long - tailed Ducks on the upper large pond on Bells Lane along with a couple of Ruddy Duck & one Lesser Scaup .

The Great Blue Heron Rookery on sangers Lane is in full swing with a count of 76 birds on this past Monday .

All in all spring is in the air .

Allen Larner
Staunton
<bird...> To unsubscribe, send email to