Date: 3/25/20 11:49 am
From: marilynwojcik via Groups.Io <marilynwojcik=<yahoo.com...>
Subject: [EBB-Sightings] FOS in our backyard
We live in Concord, close to the Pavilion and usually have a wide variety of backyard birds. On Sunday we heard our first Brown-headed Cowbird so I quickly put up the oriole feeder. Sure enough the next day a Bullock's Oriole showed up at the feeder and then the day after the Hooded came in. All males, I haven't seen a female yet. We also had a couple of Rufus at the feeders, not near as many as we usually see. On Saturday when it was nice and warm here we saw a Black-throated Gray Warbler working the oaks. Also the 4 CA Quail showed up just in time, 2 males and 2 females.
Stay Safe!
Marilyn Wojcik