Date: 3/25/20 11:18 am
Subject: Re: Spring CBC Meeting
The NC Governor has issued Executive Order 120 on March 23 which cancels gatherings of 50 or more. The EO is effective March 25 through April 24 - for the moment, not encompassing the CBC meeting. It is highly likely the dates of the order will be extended. It is also quite possible that the restrictions will be increased. I am not a member of the CBC Board and I personally hate the hysteria and panic currently being spread. I believe we should all accept that the likelihood of an April/May meeting is slim. Meanwhile we can bird locally and do all in our powers to slow the spread of Covid 19.

Mae Howell
Goldsboro NC

Get Outlook for Android<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://aka.ms/ghei36__;!!OToaGQ!8mz0xbFsINOGkq5NHPE3UO1zpkPsAA9LlrMeo4s13-85HWFe76zKRX4pFoxdUAZDvPo$ >