Date: 3/25/20 10:26 am
From: Jane Orbuch <jorbuch...>
Subject: Re: [MBBIRDS] Re: Device and information to reduce bird kills by cats
I gave my neighbor one of the collars described by Carol about a year ago. My neighbor is in denial about the effect her outdoor roaming cat has on wildlife. In fact, while we were gone for 3 weeks it roamed on our deck and property everyday (we are pet free :)). In any event, if she used collar (it is pretty huge and obnoxious), I never saw the cat with it on. So, might work for folks who know how outdoor cats harm wildlife, but not for those who refuse to see or understand the science. BEST SOLUTION IS NO OUTSIDE CATS!!!!