Date: 3/25/20 10:18 am
From: 'Maryse Brouwers' via Birders <birders...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Good birds, and let's be careful out there

Until yesterday I had been walking early every morning along the easternmost bike path at Gallup, mostly to seek out the Bald Eagles, the wild turkeys, and our beloved Mockingbird, but I have had to stop because some runners, bikers, and, especially, couples are failing to move to the edge of the path to obey the 6-ft rule, repeatedly forcing geezer me to go stand in the wet grass and the goose 💩. Grrr...
I ended up walking in circles in the parking lot... not very birdy there. Now walking only on streets in my neighborhood.
Disappointed.

Maryse in Ann Arbor

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<5911BC1E-2936-4BF5-9B95-2956FD91423F...>