Date: 3/25/20 9:53 am
From: Cindy Scott <cdleescott...>
Subject: [MBBIRDS] Re: Device and information to reduce bird kills by cats
Carol, I'm delighted to see your post, and very grateful for the
information. I've been on the "educator" end of so many conversations
regarding this topic, and this is just what is needed for such venues like
the City of Watsonville Nature Center where I worked. I will happily pass
this information on to my cohorts there! Thank you! Cindy Scott, Corralitos