Date: 3/25/20 9:43 am
From: Kurt Schwarz <kurtschwarz4...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Re: [MOSBoard] May Count during a pandemic?
While I fully agree with the safety issue, and am disappointed in the rush
to cancel, one other issue is the large-scale closure of many prime birding
sites. The WSSC sites, Loch Raven, Irvine Nature Center, Jug Bay, North
Beach sites, etc are all closed. So we may not have anywhere to count,
without incurring the wrath of the authorities.

But I certainly plan to, despite HCBC canceling.

--
Kurt Schwarz
Ellicott City, Howard County