Date: 3/25/20 9:28 am
From: Wentzel, Douglas <djw105...>
Subject: Re: Tonight will be an official Regular Club meeting
Greetings all,

Thanks to Zoom technology and our Board’s approval, our meeting tonight will be the official club meeting for March. That said, we will be brief with updates and no check-list reading. The focus will be on seeing as many smiling faces as possible, and of course Lauren’s presentation. Thanks to Joe Gyekis for working with our speaker to make this happen,
all the best,
Doug

On Mar 24, 2020, at 5:21 PM, Gyekis, Joseph Peter <jpg186...><mailto:<jpg186...>> wrote:

Hello Everyone,
Some more details about our meeting tomorrow night.
If you'd like to join the meeting a couple minutes early to figure out the system, starting around 6:40 we'll be there, probably typing in the chat about some fun bird sightings that have come up recently and testing the speakers' microphones/screenshares.
There has been a request to record the meeting, and we will try to make a recording at least of Lauren's presentation. This will be distributed by email the next day after the meeting if it works out.
If you click this link to join the meeting, it should work out as long as you follow the instructions to install zoom if it asks you to.
https://psu.zoom.us/j/812178950
See you there at 7ish tomorrow evening.
Joe

P.S. a bird note, on my afternoon bike ride an adult Cooper's Hawk landed in a tree, grabbed a twig, and flew off with it. Must be nest building:https://ebird.org/checklist/S66171206<https://nam01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Febird.org%2Fchecklist%2FS66171206&data=02%7C01%<7Cdjw105...>%7C058c36f12f2f4e4cf70108d7d0398cdd%7C7cf48d453ddb4389a9c1c115526eb52e%7C0%7C0%7C637206817914795888&sdata=iqZwiEQCkdyBa1aa%2FVlj%2BicZseLPT2sHaXYPZL0C9nM%3D&reserved=0>
<image.png>