Date: 3/25/20 8:19 am
From: NAPBirds <NAPBirds...>
Subject: [birders] Good birds, and let's be careful out there
Dear Birders and Friends,
Spring migration has started, and the first Loons are being seen on local lakes, including Ford Lake, Barton Pond, and others. Kinglets will arrive soon, as will the first warblers. We all know spring migration will be fast and furious, as always, despite the Coronavirus. Please remember that Governor Whitmer's Stay Home, Stay Safe guideline, although they permit us to go out and exercise (and bird), don't permit us to go in groups of any size other than our own households. If you are birding out there, in Ann Arbor parks which are open, or anywhere else, remember to maintain 6 feet between you and other people. If you are ill, stay home.

I am so looking forward to the day we can all bird and be together again.
Until then,
I am for the birds and the birders,
Juliet

Juliet Berger | Ornithologist | <NAPbirds...><mailto:<NAPbirds...>
City of Ann Arbor Natural Area Preservation
3875 E. Huron River Drive | Ann Arbor | Michigan | 48104 | 734.794.6627 Office
http://www.a2gov.org/NAP<https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=http%3a%2f%2fwww.a2gov.org%2fNAP&c=E,1,fCXT1rYGIcmJuFCci7zXnpnrOP64-dst7stvEiDFHULLfFNfOImS4r5H9KVKooe2xysCyKLqcrdvwYwHxDA5eoPhrJTk5gAIysp99IjJqw,,&typo=1> | http://www.facebook.com/ann.arbor.NAP

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<DM6PR09MB50624803F8ABC82E610D6A6B92CE0...>

Join us on Facebook!