Date: 3/25/20 7:39 am
From: 'Jim Stasz' via Maryland & DC Birding <mdbirding...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Re: [MOSBoard] May Count during a pandemic?
Hi Folks,
For a number of years I was the Statewide Coordinator of the May Count. Why cancel? If someone doesn't want to participate that is their option. Cancelling takes it away from those who want to participate.  Even with Covid-19 in Maryland its easy to go birding safely.
Jim StaszNorth Beach <MDjlstasz...>

In a message dated 3/25/2020 10:19:47 AM Eastern Standard Time, <lakekoshare...> writes:

I do not see why a May count could not take place.  I was not aware our chapter decided to cancel. What happens if other counties decide to conduct a May Count and Howard has no data? I am baffled that liquor stores are considered "essential businesses" but local parks are closed.
Jim WilkinsonColumbia, MD

On Tuesday, March 24, 2020 at 9:33:27 AM UTC-4, Scott Young wrote:
😢
Scott Young

Sent from my iPhone!
“...ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science." Charles Darwin, 1871

On Mar 24, 2020, at 8:53 AM, Colin Rees <rees......> wrote:

The outcome of the war between Drs Trump and Fucci will determine  our fate!Colin.