Date: 3/25/20 7:19 am
From: Jim Wilkinson <lakekoshare...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Re: [MOSBoard] May Count during a pandemic?
I do not see why a May count could not take place. I was not aware our
chapter decided to cancel. What happens if other counties decide to conduct
a May Count and Howard has no data? I am baffled that liquor stores are
considered "essential businesses" but local parks are closed.

Jim Wilkinson
Columbia, MD