Date: 3/25/20 6:44 am
From: Bill Fontenot <natrldlite...>
Subject: Re: [LABIRD-L] singing FOS in Folsom
Janine and LAbirders —

Cool, right?

Now we stop. Now we take time to smell the roses. Now we become more intimate with the details that comprise Nature and makes our world go round.

And how about, now we revisit our conclusions/perceptions on exactly what it means to live sustainable lives to “save our planet” and a better vision/search image of what that truly entails.....?

Yes, a time for a restoration of personal peace and clarity.

dreaming and preaching,

Bill Fontenot
Lafayette parish, LA

P.S. LAbirders throughout this great state who live near blackberry/dewberry patches (along with any other fruiting plants) please try to get some observations/pics of birds consuming fruits and send to me at <natrldlite...> (special shout out to Janine who has sent in many observations over the years....) Thanks, and best wishes and hopes for you all and your loved ones!

Sent from my iPhone

> On Mar 25, 2020, at 7:19 AM, janine robin <janinerobin1982...> wrote:
>
> Stepped outside to enjoy the Brown thrasher's repertoire with a good hot
> mug of coffee. In the woods across the lane I heard(and am still hearing)
> the beautiful song of an FOS Wood Thrush. Lovely!
> Janine in Folsom
> NW corner of St Tammany parish

Join us on Facebook!