Date: 3/25/20 6:12 am
From: EASTMAN, CAROLINE <EASTMAN...>
Subject: eBirding at home: Managing Locations
OK, I've counted the birds at home yet again. Now what?

Managing eBird locations! I'm cleaning up this list.
-- consolidating duplicates. I had three for our house!
-- merging personal locations with appropriate hotspots
-- correcting spelling on personal locations
-- suggesting a couple of hotspots -- most personal locations aren't appropriate but some might be

So far I've gotten through 4 of 27 pages. If you want to do this, select Manage my Locations on My eBird. And help clean up our shared database.

Caroline Eastman
Columbia SC

Join us on Facebook!