Date: 3/25/20 5:21 am
From: Jack Daynes <jackdaynes...>
Subject: [texbirds] 2020-03-16 Monday Afternoon In Rockport
I thought I was done taking pictures this day, but laughing gulls who I’d
seen all around the area we're perched on a split rail fence and posing
nicely. I hadn’t captured images of these birds yet, and I had to take some
pictures. Then I noticed that the trees behind the fence we're full of
Great Blue Herons and Great Egrets building nests, so more pictures had to
be taken.

https://shadetreeimaging.com/2020-03-16-monday-afternoon-in-rockport/

Playing safe, hoping you are too,
-- Jack --
==================================
<https://shadeTreeImaging.com/ <https://shadetreeimaging.com/>>
Wildlife Photography with
Emphasis on Birds
858-442-1907
Jack Daynes
Based in San Diego County, California
I do not chase birds as much as I chase places.
I can enjoy the birds I meet, if I enjoy the place I meet them.
Find me at the intersection of Anywhere and Everywhere
https://shadetreeimaging.com/category/bird-destinations/san-diego-locations/

Join us on Facebook!