Date: 2/14/20 3:44 am
From: Spike Selig <spikeselig...>
Subject: [IN-BIRD-L] Canada Geese put on spectacular displays in fight at St Malachi Church Monday
Monday, 2/10/2020, about 75 Canada Geese and 28 White-fronted Geese came into the small pond on the W side of ST Malachi Church. A non related flock of about 15 more Canadas flew in and a battle ensued.  The geese engaged in spectacular behavior challenging each other as a battle erupted next to my car. After the battle, many of the Canadas began cleaning rituals that included swimming upside down. Most behavior I have not witnessed before. this morning only 2
people had opened the video but one of the two emailed me and said "Spectacular". You never know when a "Life's moment" in birding will come.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Xg-VrknXjA

Great birding
Spike

Join us on Facebook!