Date: 2/13/20 2:15 pm
From: Beverly Wolf <Bev_Wolf...>
Subject: RE: [birders] Hawk ID
I'm guessing a Cooper's Hawk because of the 3 wide dark bands on the tail. (But then, as everyone knows, I'm not very good.

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<06E29949-135F-4636-85F7-975B6FD408E3...>

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/!%26!AAAAAAAAAAAuAAAAAAAAAKS8EmyaaJ5NgfF1eUPlpZwBANlTnCJhprtFudq2LHCBs8EBACQA//8AABAAAABEiaXw46ZkS6N17Vh7yLlzAQAAAAA%<3D...>

Join us on Facebook!