Date: 2/13/20 1:11 pm
From: Dave Hewitt <dhewitt37...>
Subject: [KlamathBasinBirdNews] Re: Raptor ID
Bald Eagle. I am admittedly rather poor at aging eagles, but my guess would
be a bird coming into its 3rd year of life. Happy to be corrected.

- Dave Hewitt, Klamath Falls

On Thursday, February 13, 2020 at 10:34:31 AM UTC-8, David Ramirez wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Was up above Hagelstein Park the other evening and took this horrible
> photo of this raptor. After sunset and bad light. Was wondering if anyone
> can tell from this photo what bird this is.
>
> Thanks,
>
> David

For more information, including posting guidelines, visit the Group's web page at:
https://sites.google.com/site/klamathbasinbirdnews/
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Klamath Basin Bird News" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to klamathbasinbirdnews+<unsubscribe...>
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/klamathbasinbirdnews/<26fb9f0e-570f-4328-97e9-411f5f335beb...>

Join us on Facebook!