Date: 2/13/20 11:48 am
From: 'Tony Futcher' via Maryland & DC Birding <mdbirding...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Old record for Clay-colored Sparrow - location????
I am trying to get a more precise location for an old record of Clay-colored Sparrow which Kathy Klimkiewicz and I saw on January 22, 1978.
The location I used in my record was "North of Aberdeen". I am trying to enter my old records into eBird, but ebird is not happy with this location, and does not report it.
This was a staked-out location at a home, with feeders. Unfortunately I cannot find any better information.
Does anyone have a better location for this bird? I know there are many of you who keep better records than I do, so I am hopeful??
Thank you for any assistance,
Tony

Tony FutcherHyattsville, MD
<tonyfutcher1...>