Date: 2/13/20 11:33 am
From: Robert Lindsay <thisisroblindsay...>
Subject: [sbcobirding] NCOS Thursday
2/13  8:00-11:00 am

Led my bird class around NCOS this morning. Several highlights included the continuing Burrowing Owl, a fly-over by three Snow Geese, and a Northern Harrier. Birds generally were pretty good. Unusually high numbers of Say's Phoebe (15 at least). Duck diversity was good with Mallard, American Wigeon, Northern Shoveler, Lesser Scaup, Redhead, Gadwall, Cinnamon Teal, and Ruddy Duck all present. A Western Grebe at the top end of the east channel was nice to see as I've found few around this winter. Overall a better morning than expected.

That's all,
Rob Lindsay

View/Reply Online (#29956): https://sbcobirding.groups.io/g/main/message/29956
-=-=-