Date: 2/13/20 11:05 am
From: Andrea Bean <abean60...>
Subject: Re: [MASSBIRD] Insect decline
Thanks, Chris, that is a great eye-opening article for anyone that doesn't
realize what or why the decline is happening, but everyone needs to take
action, even in a small way. The implications are far
reaching,,,,BUT,,,every birder on this site can have a positive impact on
this environment by planting native bushes and plants in their yard, reduce
lawn space, and plant more native trees. We can make a huge difference in
our tiny/medium/large yard areas that will have a positive trickle-up
affect for the insects, birds, and wildlife. It may be only your yard for
now, but those seeds will be dispersed by wind or bird to take root
someplace else.

Andrea Bean
Peabody, MA

--
Andrea
“You cannot get through a single day without having an impact on the world

Join us on Facebook!