Date: 2/13/20 10:36 am
From: Christina Cole via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Eagle in New Haven
In addition we have all been out looking for her so if seen please contact APCH and someone that can stay and keep an eye on her till they get there. The reports from people that actually saw her hit the tombstone etc during the fight said she was low flying for the remainder as well. It’s been 24hrs without “public” sighting reports. We are hoping she is ok but would appreciate any info on sightings.

Christina Cole