Date: 2/13/20 10:34 am
From: Vicki Biltz <vickibiltz...>
Subject: [Tweeters] Siberian Accentor, 7:10 this morning
Hi,
The Accentor was spotted yesterday afternoon about 30 minutes before I got
there. I waited until dark, to head to the hotel. There was a photographer
who got great shots.
I arrived at the spot at 6:30, after coming up empty on coffee at the
hotel.
It was freezing.
Just at sunrise a young couple from Ashford showed up. After just a few
minutes she spotted the Accentor. He was just under a branch at the top on
the left, that had a noticeable crook in it.
I was informed by another birder that he usually sits on the crooked branch
rather than just under.
I got bad photos but at least I know I got to see him.
Now I can go on with my life 😁
Vicki Biltz
Buckley, Wa
<vickibiltz...>