Date: 2/13/20 10:17 am
From: Chuq Von Rospach via Groups.Io <chuqui=<mac.com...>
Subject: [southbaybirds] I hereby declare SPRING.
Every year, sometime as we transition from winter to spring, we wake up and our neighborhood will be overrun by robins.

Today is that day. Yesterday, there were no Robins on the street. Today, we have well over a hundred. In a week, we’ll have 6-10. This happens every year as they flock together and move from where they hang out into the winter out onto the valley floor for spring and summer.

Because there are literally dozens of robins per tree today, I can declare today to be the first day of spring here in Silicon Valley. Happy spring, all.

---------------------------------------

Chuq Von Rospach http://www.chuqui.com
Email: <chuqui...>
Twitter: @chuq
Silicon Valley, California

(formerly <chuqvr...> Same me, less google)

View/Reply Online (#21124): https://groups.io/g/southbaybirds/message/21124
-=-=-
-=-=-
Group Owner: southbaybirds+<owner...>