Date: 2/13/20 10:13 am
From: Roy Harvey via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Spam email in response to my email? Eagle in New Haven.
I believe that if you look closely - not something every email program makes easy - you will find that the source is not the CTBirds list, and possibly not even the email address visible in your message.  Unfortunately there is nothing anyone can do about the <expletives deleted> people who get email addresses from any of the multiple places these messages are archived and direct their <still more expletives deleted> to those addresses.
Yes, it stinks.
All I can suggest is marking it as SPAM.

Roy HarveyCTBirds admin/moderatorBeacon Falls, CT

On Thursday, February 13, 2020, 1:06:15 PM EST, Gregg Jacobson via CTBirds <ctbirds...> wrote:

I sent information on the Eagle in New Haven, and what to do if seen.

I received this email as a result of the email I sent to ctbirding, the email address above.

Is this spam coming from ct birding?

jan thespiriteddesign. com <jan...>To:Gregg JacobsonFeb 13 at 12:55 PMHello,  Matt suggested to send this email since my rep has left.I am interested in the following Dekton samples for a client in West Hartford who is at the beginning of a very large kitchen renovation.Please send the following samples directly to my client since I will be away next week.They are:ArgaBergenFiordGadaGlacierHaloKarirosKeonLunarnatura18makaiPortumTundraTagaVapourVienna.Please also, let me know if I can keep these samples in my inventory to show other clients, or if you need them returned.Her name and address isMary Carangelo103 Balfour DrWest Hartford CT 06117
Thank you very much,Janice WeinsteinThe Spirited Design860.416.0949