Date: 2/13/20 10:05 am
From: Andy Thomas <dmarc-noreply...> (Redacted sender adt0611 for DMARC)
Subject: [obol] Re: Great Backyard Bird Count - this weekend
It is my understanding that my eBird submissions will be automatically included in the BBC, provided they fit the criteria. Am I correct?
Andrew ThomasWest Linn (Clackamas)

On Thursday, February 13, 2020, 8:25:58 AM PST, Mike Patterson <celata...> wrote:

For those who follow these things, the Great Backyard Bird Count
begins tomorrow (Friday) and goes through Monday.  I will be staying
inside my 5-mile-radius (yes, it's still a thing) and will be doing
as much motorless birding as weather permits.

https://gbbc.birdcount.org/

--
Mike Patterson
Astoria, OR