Date: 2/13/20 8:59 am
From: Jane Hills <jhbird...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Dickcissel in Manchester
While absently looking at the Juncos feeding on the ground in my backyard
this morning, I took a closer look at a bird that seemed unusual. It was a
Dickcissel, probably a young male. There was definitely yellow in the
expected places and a small black patch at the throat.

Jane

Jane Hills

Manchester, NH

jhbird(at)myfairpoint(dot)net

"We are all environmentalists now, but we are not all planetists. An
environmentalist realizes that nature has its pleasures and deserves
respect. A planetist puts the earth ahead of the earthlings." --William
Safire