Date: 2/13/20 8:53 am
From: Chris Price <cpriceuab...> [albirds] <albirds-noreply...>
Subject: [ALBIRDS] New and Improved ALBirds site!!!
Hello Albirders,

Perhaps you have heard the news...

We are slowly but surely moving the Yahoo Albirds Group to a new home.

The new home is Albirds at groups.io <http://groups.io/>

I encourage you to subscribe to the new Albirds group as soon as possible.

It's easy.....

Use the email account you wish to have Albirds messages sent to and send a message to:

ALbirds+<subscribe...> <mailto:ALbirds+<subscribe...>

Or you can visit the Albirds website at groups.io <http://groups.io/> and subscribe there. The home page address is...

https://groups.io/g/ALbirds <https://groups.io/g/ALbirds>

The groups.io <http://groups.io/> system offers many features that weren't available to the Yahoo group.
When you visit the website be sure to create an account so you can enjoy all the features.

Many of the most active Albirds posters are already sending messages to the new group.
All messages are saved on the website so visit and checkout what you’ve been missing.

I feel sure all of you want to stay connected to birding in Alabama.

Subscribe to the "New and Improved Albirds” today.

Help us spread the word to your birding friends.

Chris Price
List Owner Albirds at Yahoo

Join us on Facebook!