Date: 2/13/20 8:01 am
From: Tina and Peter Green via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Sherwood Highlights
Westport-Sherwood Island SP-
Lots of bird activity on this cloudy and almost windless day.These kind of days are often what I consider to be some of my most memorable because there are lots of birds to watch and listen to as they feed and forage.Today is no exception.
So far:
Brown Thrasher,3 Eastern Towhees, Pine Warbler, 2 Killdeer,FOY Wilson’s Snipe, high numbers of White-throated Sparrows and Northern Cardinals.

Tina Green
Westport
Sent from my iPhone