Date: 2/13/20 4:43 am
From: Julia Hanauer-Milne <windyridgemaine...>
Subject: [Maine-birds] robins in Sidney
I know some robins always over-winter and this morning about 60 (maybe
more) dropped by my house for breakfast. They are checking out the
crabapples with fruit, though they're not devouring them -- a berry here or
there. The fruit is not big, so I'm not sure what the issue is. I planted
an Indian Magic and a Wyman crabapple several years ago. Both are loaded
with fruit. Are there other varieties that frugivores like better?

Julia