Date: 2/13/20 4:41 am
From: Melissa Pappas <00000615a6b1df3c-dmarc-request...>
Subject: [GABO-L] Sandhill Cranes
Just wanted all my Georgia friends to know that the first wave is starting to arrive in Southeast Michigan. We now live in Livingston County (about 15 miles north of Ann Arbor) and I heard the first calls of arriving cranes yesterday in the late afternoon. Keep 'em coming!
Melissa PappasHamburg Township, Livingston County, MI

Send regular postings to <gabo-l...>