Date: 2/13/20 4:08 am
From: Becky Reyes <breyes...>
Subject: [texbirds] Edinburg World Birding Center: Closed Sat. Feb. 15th
Hi everyone,

ANNOUNCEMENT: For our Coastal Expo Event today and tomorrow February 14th,
the Main Building and our parking lot will be closed, but the grounds will
remain open from 7am- 4pm. Nearest parking is at the Municipal Park which
may have little parking available. There will be a gate open to our grounds
on the west side of that parking lot. There also will be large groups of
students entering and exiting the grounds for the Discovery Walk activity
occurring during the event.

We will be closed on Saturday, February 15th and will resume normal
operating hours on Monday, February 17th.

We apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you.

*Becky Reyes*

Interpretive Naturalist

Edinburg Scenic Wetlands & World Birding Center

PO Box 1079

714 Raul Longoria Rd

Edinburg, Texas 78540

956.381.9922 O 956.381-0175 F