Date: 2/8/20 10:06 am
From: Jamie Chavez <almiyi...>
Subject: [sbcobirding] Santa Maria Eastern Phoebe Continues
Thanks to John Deacon for escorting me onto the SM Country Club property
this morning (restricted access) where we located the EASTERN PHOEBE he
found yesterday. For those who might want to chase, we had the bird outside
the country club property along the public street near the entrance to The
Wine Center on Industrial Parkway as John reported. This morning the bird
turned up around 34.912525, -120.448023 in small, bare deciduous trees
making it relatively easy to see. There is parking along the street here
and presumably in the empty Wine Center parking lot where there is no
weekend in and out traffic. From here you can search the trees in the area
next to the street for this bird. It may move between the public side and
the private side of the golf course in this area.

https://ebird.org/checklist/S64238071

--
Jamie Chavez
Santa Maria, CA