Date: 2/7/20 1:53 pm
From: John Deacon via Groups.Io <iseekbirds=<verizon.net...>
Subject: [sbcobirding] Eastern Phoebe at SMCC, but Accessible to Public from Industrial Pkwy
All:
I had an Eastern Phoebe at the Santa Maria Country Club this morning.  I saw him yesterday but was a little unsure plus I didn't have my binocs or my camera.  This morning I went back to look for him.  I could hear him but could never locate him visually.  I went back around 1:20 p.m., but I looked for him from Industrial Parkway.  I found him going back and forth between the SMCC and The Wine Center on Industrial Parkway.  I have horrible pics, but will try to work through them to find one that is more diagnostic.
The Wine Center is at 2463 Industrial Parkway in Santa Maria.  There is a huge Eucalyptus tree alongside the fence at the SMCC.  I saw him in this vicinity on both days.  34.912867 and -120.448432.
Here is a very bad pic.  I'll post on EBird also.  Any input is appreciated.
John DeaconOrcutt

View/Reply Online (#29932): https://sbcobirding.groups.io/g/main/message/29932
-=-=-
-=-=-