Date: 2/5/20 12:59 pm
From: Wim van Dam <wim.van.dam...>
Subject: Re: [sbcobirding] Look for Condors in the Santa Ynez Mtns
That reminds me of a 2015 condor that was exploring the same SBCo region:
https://yankeebarbareno.com/2015/06/25/flight-of-the-condor-rare-santa-barbara-roost/

You can look at the maps to see what kind of routes that individual took
(over my house).

Wim

On Wed, Feb 5, 2020 at 12:46 PM Mark Holmgren <maholmgren33...>
wrote:

> I have 2 observations to report with very few details. My point in
> posting is to alert people to look up. And get the tag number if you see
> one.
> 28 Dec 2019, one with wing tag visible was seen over West Camino Cielo
> not far from Hwy 154.
> 4 February 2020, East Camino Cielo at Fremont Trail, ""Flew right over
> our heads. I could see wing tag on its right wing. Never seen one before so
> that was pretty exciting!"
> I have no information on who made these observervations.
>
> Mark Holmgren
> West Camino Cielo

View/Reply Online (#29920): https://sbcobirding.groups.io/g/main/message/29920
-=-=-