Date: 2/1/20 11:18 am
From: Jamie Chavez <almiyi...>
Subject: [sbcobirding] Santa Maria Pine Warbler Confirmed
I have attempted to find this bird four times since last Saturday and I've
spent nearly 6 hours. Was it with it? I don't know- maybe, but I told
myself today was my last try. As luck would have it I stumbled on the bird
in a corner of Miramonte & Rodenberger Parks very close to where I had seen
it last week. As Pine Warblers often do, it was feeding on the ground with
Yellow-umped Warblers which is how I picked it out. There is a concrete
drain in the corner of the ball field at 34.908923, -120.430676 and the
birds were in this area but did move around the park and into the different
trees in this corner of the ball field.

eBird checklist with photos here:

https://ebird.org/checklist/S64008218

--