Date: 1/25/20 1:04 pm
From: David Larson <dlarson...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Superbowl of Birding XVII Update #10
Welcome to the Superbowl of Birding XVII

Everything has SLOWWWWWWED down here at Superbowl Central so I will be moving over to the tally party location. I will post one more report this evening after the awards are made. Stay tuned.

The Superbowl of Birding would not be possible without the generous support of our lead corporate sponsor, Zeiss, as well as support from Birdwatcher's Supply and Gift, Joppa Flats Education Center, and anonymous donors.

David M. Larson, Ph.D., Science and Education Coordinator
Joppa Flats Education Center, Mass Audubon, 1 Plum Island Turnpike, Newburyport, MA 01950
Telephone:  (978) 462-9998      E-mail:  <dlarson...>