Date: 1/25/20 9:19 am
From: David Larson <dlarson...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Superbowl of Birding XVII Update #6
Welcome to the Superbowl of Birding XVII

It's half-time and I'm playing some music by The Hu Band for a halftime show, meanwhile:

1128 The Thrashers found a Common Murre at Halibut Point State Park in Rockport, MA
1208 The Thrashers found a Yellow-breasted Chat at Cathedral Ledge in Rockport, MA

The Thrashers are living in the red zone for sure.

The Superbowl of Birding would not be possible without the generous support of our lead corporate sponsor, Zeiss, as well as support from Birdwatcher's Supply and Gift, Joppa Flats Education Center, and anonymous donors.

David M. Larson, Ph.D., Science and Education Coordinator
Joppa Flats Education Center, Mass Audubon, 1 Plum Island Turnpike, Newburyport, MA 01950
Telephone:  (978) 462-9998      E-mail:  <dlarson...>