Date: 1/24/20 8:46 pm
From: David Starrett <StarrettDA...>
Subject: [NHBirds] NO Sighting - RFI target birds
NH Birders,

I'm on assignment for the year in NH (at FPU in Rindge). I am working on filling holes in my life list. There are half a dozen coastal birds being seen regularly that are on my target list. With Sunday now showing as clear and 45 I am thinking of going down to the coast to look for as many of these as I can. I'll be going from Keene so want to be very deliberate about where I head and look.

The 6 targets are: King Eider, TB Murre, BL Kittiwake, Glaucous Gull, Purple Sandpiper, Dovekie.

I note that all 6 are being seen at Andrews Point and Halibut Point. Seems like a good place to start. When I look on Google maps/earth, it isn't obvious to me where one would park or view from at either point.

Any information on birding those two points, or any suggestions on good places to find any of these would be most appreciated. I know there is mention of the "usual spot" for the G Gull.

Thanks you in advance for any tips, advice, suggestions, etc.

Thanks,

Dave

David Starrett
Keene, NH