Date: 1/22/20 8:19 pm
From: Carol Thompson <cthompson871...>
Subject: 370 Lakeside
Went to 370 Lakeside park late morning today. When I got there there were a few hundred geese and other birds. As I started walking around the lake, geese started arriving, first a few more flocks of Canada, then wave after wave after mob of White-fronted. For at least 20 minutes birds kept arriving and all jammed onto the ice east of middle in the lake. I would estimate 2500 White-fronted and about 1000 Canada by the time they all settled. Quite the sight.

Later in the afternoon went to Firma/Dalbow road area south of Moscow Mills. Quite birdy although nothing unusual.

Carol Thompson

Foristell, MO

ABA Birding Code of Ethics
http://www.aba.org/about/ethics.html