Date: 1/22/20 5:24 pm
From: Kathie Lambert <kathie.lambert.pac...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] West Annapolis Robins
When my mom lived in West Annapolis on Tucker St, there was a huge oak tree
at the street. Most of it hung over the driveway. It was common for
several hundred Robins to roost in the tree. She often walked out to find
her car nearly unrecognizable due to the Robin crap. This time of year,
that portion of the yard stank badly. Mom was a birder but she didn't much
appreciate the Robins' choice of roost.

Kathie Lambert
Harwood, MD