Date: 1/22/20 5:15 pm
From: Bryan Smith <pondforkspecial...>
Subject: Black-crowned Night Heron
This is an Ohio bird, and sorry if not allowed.
But, for those in the Huntington area that may be interested, Josh Holland, Mike Griffith, and myself found a Juvenile Black-crowded Night Heron at the mouth of Symmes Creek and the Ohio River this afternoon in Chesapeake, Ohio. Just across the Ohio River from Harris Riverfront in Huntington.

Before heading to work yesterday, I was at Symmes Creek boat launch and saw what I thought was a trash bag/Walmart bag in a tree. Today, that bag turned out to be a bird!

Bryan Smith
Proctorville, OH

Sent from my iPhone

Join us on Facebook!