Date: 1/22/20 5:00 pm
From: Celestyn Brozek <cbrozek...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] Sandia Crest House, New Mexico / Rosy Finches - Information/update
The Crest House is only open on weekends and when the road is safe for passenger cars, not just SUVs.

The people who are banding Rosy-Finches are filling up both feeders twice a week and they hope to be able to resume banding on Sundays. At present, they do NOT band because the banding permit is delayed. They do not know when the permit will be issued. Keep in mind that the banding group is an all volunteer organization.

Celestyn (passing information from the banding group)

My reply is almost always delayed; can't help it 😞 - Celestyn
Celestyn Brozek
Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA

MY PHOTOGRAPHY:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/zimorodek/