Date: 1/22/20 5:00 pm
From: Robert Thorn <robthorn6...>
Subject: [Ohio-birds] AntrimLake,1-22: Merlin, Gulls
I stopped by this north Columbus Park after work and found the lake
partially frozen. No interesting ducks, but the ice shelf host 260-300
gulls, all Ring-billed from what I could see. This spot has had unusual
gulls in the past and should probably be checked in the upcoming week. On
the way out, I had a Merlin sitting on one of the light poles in the park,
imperiously staring down at passing cars.