Date: 1/22/20 4:32 pm
From: Ray Korpi <rkorpi...>
Subject: [obol] Columbia R birding today
Hi all,
Needed some mental health time today so drove along Marine Drive then across Columbia to Frenchman's Bar. Some highlights:
Did have two Red-throated loons at 148th and Marine and another bird (probably RT) just east of there. Scaup numbers were not high (less than 100)--saw more at I-5 MM33 where river parallels I-5 yesterday. Good numbers of Goldeneye and Mergansers (all commons)

Had a nice Rough-legged Hawk on fence directly in front of Airport Fire Station
10K+ Snow Geese at Frenchman's Bar Park and east of there in fields. More than I've seen in area
Ray Korpi
Vancouver WA

Join us on Facebook!