Date: 1/22/20 4:33 pm
Subject: Re: Chasing the Scissor-tailed Flycatcher, access to Jenkins Farm Road
Thanks to David and Shawn for reporting on access to this location. I
also had a private communication relating that birders were having a
friendly reception there.

The two signs I mentioned in my original email were on posts on either
side of Jenkins Farm Road and facing River Road at the turn off. If I
posted signs on either side of a roadway like that on my property I
would expect people to not enter the road. Apparently that is not the
case here.

Anyway, I went no farther than about 100' from River Road, not to the
division in the road that Nathan mentioned. Happy to know the bird can
be chased and everyone is happy. :-)

Ann

--
Ann Truesdale