Date: 1/22/20 4:05 pm
From: 'Greg D. Jackson' <g_d_jackson...> [albirds] <albirds-noreply...>
Subject: [ALBIRDS] Guntersville today (22 Jan)
AL Birders:

Just a brief note by phone, as my main computer has just done something weird I need to fix (geez, what now?).

Spent a few hours in chilly Guntersville this morning. Most of the birds were on Brown’s Creek well south of the AL 69 causeway (beach and south), as well as Spring Creek at the harbor and near the US 431 causeway. The immature GLAUCOUS GULL was cooperative all morning. A surprise was an adult LAUGHING GULL with Ring-billeds on the little pier just east of US 431 (Wyeth Drive) as you reach Guntersville from the south. I believe this is new for the season at Guntersville, though can’t verify at the moment..

Greg

Greg D. Jackson
Birmingham, AL

Sent from my iPhone

Ornithological Society (AOS) and is provided
as a service to the birding community. AOS
does not endorse the views or opinions expressed
by the members of this discussion group. Nor
does AOS support or endorse the advertising
provided by the Yahoo Groups list service.

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)