Date: 1/22/20 3:42 pm
From: Shawn R. Smolen-Morton <SSmolenMorton...>
Subject: Re: Chasing the Scissor-tailed Flycatcher, access to Jenkins Farm Road
Good evening, David.
Thanks for posting this full description of your experience to the list. Three apparent residents passed me on Monday, and all waved and smiled. One woman in her 40's stopped, nodded, and wished me a good day. Those No Trespassing signs are clearly facing the road. I took them to mean "stay off of the fields." I did. I would not enter such fields sign or no sign.

Have a good night, my friend.
Shawn