Date: 1/22/20 2:40 pm
From: 2klmockingbird <2klmockingbird...>
Subject: [Ohio-birds] 6 Merlins at Greenlawn Memorial Park in Akron!! Summit County
There are presently no less than six Merlins at the cemetery on Romig Road. One is on stanchion number 6737 in section T/N.One is on stanchion 6738 in section K.One is on stanchion 6739 in between sections E & V.One is in a treetop in section L.One is in the treetop in section E.One is in a treetop in section H/K. These are all deciduous trees.One had been in sectionW and I'm trying to make notes and I might be losing track of the sections, but I have no doubt that there are six individual birds..Kathy MockBarbertonBased on other reports in the greater Akron area I suspected there might be four or five but I just can't believe this. This was just a spur-of-the-moment stop as I'm trying to do an eBird list per day and had errands to run after work, and this was my last hope to get something before dark.