Date: 1/22/20 9:57 am
From: Ross Silcock <silcock...>
Subject: [texbirds] Access etc

Hi,

I'm a visiting birder from Iowa, about to become a resident in the Champions area nw Houston. I see on the eBird alerts that some interesting birds are being reported at private residences. I totally understand privacy concerns, but would really appreciate if someone could contact me offline to let me know if there is a possibility of access to these private locations. I don't know any local birders personally although have "bumped into" a few in the last couple years, especially on the enjoyable field trips run by Kleb Woods, and would like to get to know more. I have an eBird profile at https://ebird.org/profile/NDExNTk/US-NE.

Ross

Ross Silcock
eBird reviewer for bits of Nebraska
Seasonal Reports Compiler, Nebraska Bird Review
Co-Author Birds of Nebraska- Online
https://birds.outdoornebraska.gov/

Join us on Facebook!